2. The Handler brings mobility to the entire area, selfies, or those once in a lifetime moments. The convenient hand grip is also designed to float in case it is dropped during activity. However the adjustable wrist strap helps to keep your GoPro Handler next to your side.
3. What better way to capture incredible moments than by having your GoPro see what you do, when you do. The Chesty makes this possible by positioning your camera snug against your chest while following the action.
4. Everyone has seen miner’s hats that have a hands-free light in the center of the helmet. You can experience this same perspective with a Head Strap + QuickClip. Adjustable for fitting over a helmet or placing directly on your head, your GoPro can have a view of what lies ahead.
5. While diving may not be in your immediate plans while kite boarding, taking a dump and missing the view underwater could be discouraging. The Dive Housing is waterproof and durable when finding yourself falling toward the bottom of the ocean.
6. It is not simple to spot the GoPro floating away when surrounded by miles of sea. With the Floaty Backdoor, the bright orange flotation device makes it shine like a neon sign. Anchors and tethers further keep your camera afloat.
7. Ready, set, aim! No, wait, the lens is fogged up. You will never repeat these words again with Anti-Fog Inserts that easily slide into place. Just heat, drop into an airtight bag and insert right before takeoff.
8. Capturing that moment when the scene seems to move faster than light, is just what the SanDisk Extreme memory card, is made for. Shock, water, and temperature-proof, you will not lose one second of a once-in-a-lifetime move.
9. Helmets and posts are not made for holding the exterior of cameras in an upright position. However, curves adhesive mounts, are. Industrial-strength and waterproof, your GoPro will be securely bound to whatever surface you choose.
10. No one wants to wait until the end of the day to watch a scene be recaptured on film. The LCD Touch Backpack is designed to play back videos, provide sound, and even provide slow-motion playback.
Kite boarding is a wonderful and exciting way to enjoy the water under beautiful skies. Sharing the water with the waves, fish and birds delivers a rush that is met by other water sports. Having a camera and accessories that captures the scenes and sounds will keep the moment alive for you and your friends. Order these must-have items before you set out on your next trip and discover the ultimate kite boarding adventure.
(Photo by eorus via Flickr)
Article written by Paolo S.