I reached out to Numi to try out and feature some of their teas that I’ve never had before, and they sent me a range that I would like to breakdown for you now…
- Chamomile Lemon joins Egyptian chamomile with Australian lemon myrtle leaves, that I found to be an intoxicating, sweet citrus that assisted me in calmness as well as energy. A perfect morning tea.
- Dry Desert Lime is a rare Arabian lime that’s been drunk for centuries, which has a distinct earthy citrus flavor that is refreshing on a hot day, especially when used to bring up ones body heat to feel cooler in the heat.
- Orange Spice is a white tea blend with real orange peel, schizandra berries and lemongrass, which reminds me of a spicy, citrusy christmas tea. This is another good jump-starter tea for groggy mornings.
- Honeybush is a South African flowering shrub with a rich earthy taste that brings a delicious sweet honey taste that I wasn’t expecting. One of my favorites from the bunch! And it’s rich in antioxidants.
- White Rose is a particularly healthy tea that brings the anti-cancer benefits of white tea with the already immune support heavy rose, which has a vibrant and floral flavor.
Numi also has a specialty collection of holistic teas, which are combination teas that bring together a variety of herbs, spices and flowers. From their Presence to Balance teas, to Vision, Gratitude, Purpose and Embrace tea blends, each has their own intentional health benefit, focused toward a specific feeling or ailment. Like for me, I prefer the Vision and Presence teas, because they help me to remain focused in the moment, while relaxing my mind from the everyday stresses, so that I can continue to be creative and free flowing in my thinking and work.
- The Presence holistic tea is made up of bamboo leaves, fresh mint and lemongrass, which has a delicious, subtle but soothing taste that helps me to focus on the moment.
- Vision is a more stimulating tea, made up of guayusa hums, lemon verbena and ginger, which brings together a clarity effect that helps me in my work.
- Balance is an earthy morgina, with sweet lemony chamomile and blackberry leaf, which is a lovely, intoxicating tea that helps me to simmer down from the non-stop thoughts of everything I have to do. I like to meditate while enjoying this tea.
If you would like to find out more about Numi, click here.
(Photos by © Numi Tea.)