I've owned a variety of boots from all around the world, extreme weather boots, work boots, and several somewhere inbetween, but I've yet to find a make that I love more than the traditional Timberland boots. The reason is mostly personal preference, as they are sleek, well-made, and always tough.
The Timberland Dark Port Suede are all of the above adjectives and more. The quality of the suede, leather, rubber and stitching are immaculate, and the build of the shoe is near perfect, as far as I can tell. I love the design and the way it can fit snug with layered, heavy duty wool socks, as well as feel breezy in hotter weather. Once they're worn in a bit, you will notice a difference in the almost custom feel of the boot. Once you get to know your boots, by that I mean breaking them in, then you will know what I mean.
I found the Dark Port Suede boots by Timberland as being very high quality, worthy of lasting a decade or more with proper care, strong and well built, and well worth the price (as of writing this article, they are on sale).
- Premium suede, provides comfort, durability and keeps feet dry
- Waterproof membrane (waterproof) keeps dry and comfortable for protection in any climate feet
- 200 grams of PrimaLoft®, an insulation that helps keep active feet to its temperature
- Cords classic boots made with 100% recycled nylon that are redesigned to be tethered
- Leather padded collar for a comfortable fit around the ankle
- Leather lining and the template for a premium feel and optimal comfort
- Anti-Fatigue exclusive technology that provides comfort and support throughout the day
- ¾ length, anti-fatigue insole covered with leather for maximum comfort
- Transparent and durable outsole TPU, which provides the classic look of Timberland with a more modern look
(Photo #1, #2 by Brandon Scott – Photo #3 via KicksUSA/©Timberland)